Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to SOS

Thanks for visiting SOS's blog! I will start publishing here very soon, but I thought I would at least get on here to tell you my plans for SOS. One thing to get out of the way is that I am not here to dictate what to wear for the next season, whats hot, what my favorite items are, or anything along those lines. I am here to show you what salt lake is wearing around the streets, to hopefully inspire you and open your eyes about what the locals are actually wearing. Salt lake has great style and i am just trying to show it off!

Also I am going to be featuring a lot of local boutiques, businesses, and people of interest on here (hairstylists, makeup, etc.). I am hoping that these features will get you out of the big box stores and back into your local retailers.

Thank you so much for your support!

Keep visiting for updates, and if you have any questions or tips please let me know at

streetsofsalt@gmail.com

and dont forget to follow me at twitter.com/streetsofsalt

No comments:

Post a Comment